Buyerdock is a technology platform for brands.
By simply scanning the 2D barcode (QR) visible on the packaging, consumers will have easy access to product-related content through a web application without the need to download or create an account.
Buyerdock enables brands to create new messaging through GS1-powered 2D-QR barcodes printed on packaging, including the recycled Triman logo and text required by article 13 of the AGEC law.
These next-generation barcodes offer a range of expanded features that help businesses meet a wide range of complex needs by instantly connecting consumers to real-time dynamic content when scanning a smartphone.
As of January 1, 2023, new European laws require all consumer products sold in France and Italy to provide recycling information in the local language. All wine sold in the EU in 2023 require a QR code to offer the consumer more information, such as allergens and nutrition.
To help meet this challenge, any brand hosting product information on the Buyerdock app will have the ability to update or release new information to their consumers directly through the 2D-QR barcode.
Key benefits include:
* Brands can quickly and easily comply with new laws and respond to changing regulatory requirements in global markets - especially recycling (triman and text for article 13 French circular economy and European wine law)
* Manufacturers have the ability to build direct relationships with customers through an array of digitally stored information, including recycling, sustainability, nutrition, promotions, social media, certifications, and more.
* Cost effective for businesses of all sizes - every product barcode is free with web app access from £1 per month
* Reduced packaging costs - information can be stored and delivered digitally, reducing packaging, costs and environmental impact
* Simplicity and efficiency - one interface for all communication requirements in all markets, helping to reduce brand overhead
* Easy access for customers via QR code scan on smartphone, no app download or registration required (see attached images)
* Provides reliable information, including allergens and nutrition, which helps make products more accessible to consumers