The Hub One Group is an opérater of digital technologies for companies.
A subsidiary of the ADP group, Hub One relies on its experience in the aéroportuaire environment to provide tailor-made responses to the opérational critical needs and time met,erly,large accounts as well as SMEs.
Our solutions and expertises agrègent the métiers of opérater télécom, of intégrateur en mobilité and traçabilité with all the services associatedés such as the maintenance in opérational conditions of the fleets of terminals but éalso an expertise in the field of cybersécurité with its entité Sysdream.
Hub One provides an end-to-end service, anticipating needs in various areas by enabling the integration of work and mobility solutions in industrial environments, Transport and Logistics, Retail, Corporate and Aéroport. Hub One is positioned as a major player in its field of connectivity, Mobilit&eacute; &tra&ccedil;abilit&eacute; and cybers&eacute;curit&eacute; with a turnover of 132 M&euro; and a workforce of 520 people.
Présent à Dardilly, Orly, Rennes, Strasbourg, Lille, Metz, and Aix en Provence.
Méthird-party solution provider:
- méthird-party software solutions
- Optimization of tournées and proof of deliveries
- Voice command paration and inventory
- Digital signage
- Omnichannel monétique solutions
Mobilit&eacute; & Tra&ccedil;abilit&eacute;:
- Tailor-made solutions to optimize logistics activities and thus best meet the requirements of our customers. The new processing terminals are easy to use and will be very quickly adopted and mastered by your employees who will be able to cover the bénéfices in their daily work with a proposal for a tailor-made service contract based on the constraints of high availability.
- Traçabilité RFID
- Géolocalization of assets and stock
- 4G/5G Pro
- Voice and Data
- Rébuckets managés sécurisés
- Professional radio and indoor mobile coverage
- Internet of Things
- WiFi infrastructure and solutions
- Supervision: Opérational center of Sécurité (SOC)
- Infrastructure protection: Pentest and audit
(computer and physical penetration tests, PCI support and certification, technical audits)
- Training and certification: sécurité offensive - ethical hacking, management, inforensique, sécurité défensive
- Cyber training
The digital transformation of your company has become essential for the improvement of your efficiency and the satisfaction of your customers.
Faced with new technologies and new uses (BYOD, Cloud, Mobilité, IoT, etc.), your information systems are more vulnerable to cyberattacks both external and internal.
Your architectures are becoming more complex and the mastery of it security requires more and more resources.
How to deal with these new challenges?
Face à a multitude of technical and organizational possibilities, the accompaniment of an expert in cybersécurité is à consider.
Hub One offers:
• A personal supporté lié to the context of your company
• An expert opinion in all objectivityé
• A véritable transformation plan to strengthen your cyberdéfacute;fense lines