Free per hour
Citeo is a company with a mission created by companies in the consumer and distribution sector to reduce the environmental impact of their packaging and paper, by offering them solutions for reduction, reuse, sorting and recycling. To respond to the ecological emergency and accelerate the transition to the circular economy, Citeo has set itself 5 commitments:
• reduce the environmental impact of its customers' products by anchoring the circular economy and ecodesign in their practices and strategies;
• create the conditions to build the solutions of today and tomorrow that combine environmental and economic performance;
• give consumers the keys to reduce the environmental impact of their consumption;
• co-construct and promote the company's solutions and positions, from local to international;
• cultivate the commitment of its employees in the service of its mission.
Since the creation of Citeo, consumer and distribution companies have invested more than €11 billion to develop eco-design, to install and finance separate collection and to create recycling channels, with their partners local authorities, sectors and operators. Today, 68% of household packaging and 60.5% of paper are recycled thanks to the sorting gesture of the French that has become the first eco-citizen gesture.